Friday, August 26, 2005

There won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime

Dude, how fucked up was I when I wrote that last post? There are weird spelling errors and lone letters at the end of sentances. Sorry about that! Well, I'm sure this post will be no better, as it's the middle of the night and I should be sleeping so I can get up tomorrow morning for work. (Damn this office life!) But I just found this awesome song by a indie star-studded ensemble of my favorite people including Beck, Karen O, Jenny Lewis, and my new boyfriend David Cross among others (Malcolm McLarren, anyone?) doing a charity single that mocks my other boyfriend Bob Geldof's "Do They Know Its Christmas?" (What? That's a good song!) Check out "Do They Know It's Hallowe'en?" here on Vice's site. It is hilarious and still manages to be a good song. And they really are selling it for charity in October to benefit Unicef. Awesome!

(The best part of the Vice site is that you can click on a link to read the lyrics and see who sings which line. Take that, "Thank God, tonight it's them instead of you" Bono!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home