Sunday, February 15, 2004

*Damn right, it's better than yours*

Nas is one lucky man. Did you watch SNL this last week? I swear to God, in my next life I want to come back as Kelis. I've liked her since she sang the hook on my favorite ODB song, but omigod her milkshake is better than mine. And yours. And all other women not from the Planet Perfect. Plus, I must say, that her rocked-up, live version of Milkshake kicked ass. Who knew that what that song needed was live heavy-metal guitars instead of Neptune's itchy clicks and bleeps? I guess Kelis, that's who! It's been a long time since I didn't have to change the channel during the SNL musical guest's performance. So this week was a welcome change. Oh- and while we are on the subject of SNL- does anyone else think it's weird that next week's host is Christina Aguilera. BUT SHE'S NOT THE MUSICAL GUEST! Did anyone else know that X-tina's talent (besides being able to wear two-inch-long skirts and do pelvic thrusts with Plushies while doused in drrrty water) was her comedic acting ability? Yeah, me neither.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home