Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'M BA-ACK!!

I appologize to all two of the people who read this site for being absent for so long. I was off on my European vacation. I promise (again, for all two of you who care) to post some of the photos of my trip. These will include me doing the YMCA in front of a room of well-lit, shirtless gay men while dancing on fake New Year's Eve (I missed the actual New Year's Eve because I was sitting on the tarmac at Newark International Airport, so I celebrated in London on January 4th. I even got a fake countdown!); me standing in front of an Adam Curry poster in Amsterdam (apparantly he is a big radio star there and he even speaks Dutch!); Beth standing in front of the aptly named Amsterdam club, Cockring (c'mon, that's funny!); and some amazing shots of our Parisian hotel room (like Beth sitting inside our makeshift closet and me posing with our room's candlebox- SERIOUSLY!). Oh and I'm sure we managed to take some shots of landmarks and tourist attractions and all that crap.

In other news, I'm looking forward to 2004. I mean, I don't have a job so I spend my day scouring the internet and watching soap operas and I spend my evenings being drunk and debauched. But I'm optimistic and hope to have a job by springtime. On a lighter note, Saturday is my 26th birthday. On the 29th I get to go see one of my favorite new bands- The Killers- thanks to a wonderful birthday present from Shaya. In February I get to spend a week in California (Though I'm generally anti the left coast, I can't deny that I'm stoked to see some sunshine. And I'll get to spend some time with my sister and Dava- my best friend from high school who is a stand-stand up comic in La La Land.). So, 2004 is shaping up ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home