Wednesday, April 21, 2004

**You had to sneak into my room, just to read my diary**

What a pleasant surprise! Today I discovered the Stellastarr Tour Diary ! Aside from the fact that it is awesome that you can read the day-to-day goings on with one of my favorite bands- this site is amazing because Amanda Tannen (the band's bassist- GOD! I kinda want to BE her. I've always been jealous of chic bassists; when I was in high school and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I always said, "Kim Deal." But I digress....) talks about playing at my Alma Mater. Her descriptions of Wash U. includes playing in a cafeteria (For the uninitiated: it's called The Gargoygle and my friend Darren earned his nickname P.P.B., or Public Puke Boy, after a night of drinking there early on freshman year.) and walking through a spring carnival (again, for the uninitiated: it's called Thurtene and it's run by the fraternities and sororities. Clearly, I had NOTHING to do with this event when I was at the Warsh.). I hope some of my St. Louis chums made it out to the show. I warned them that they would be sorry if they missed it- especially since the Killers were opening. Maybe they were too busy getting married. Or whatever.

Well, if others of you missed the Stellastarr/Killers tour stop in your city and you've been wondering what you missed, check out my review HERE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home