Thursday, June 17, 2004

Jenny was a friend of mine....

So c'mon......check out her blog. It's new and improved and she's updating again. People (all two of you that read this) it's worth the trip to her site just to read her Misshapes Prom v. Real Life Prom analysis. I must say I agree with Jenny from the Block, since I got so stoned at my senior prom that when I had to go through the receiving line and introduce my date (thank you stuffy, East Coast all-girls school for standing on ceremony like that!) I fell at the feet of my drama teacher and landed face down at her feet with my hands around her ankles as my collegate date laughed like a maniac and tried to help me up. Hell, this prom may have been drunken but at least it wasn't embarassing. And I didn't get in trouble. And I didn't spend part of the evening carrying my bullimic, drunk and passed out friend out of the bathroom. Misshapes: 1, high school: 0.

Read about Jen here: iheartchip.blogspot.com
Don't fret guys, Chip is just her friend. This lady is single!

PS: Speaking of single, I'd like to retract that last post about my crush on a certain adorable, writerly blogger. I've since been to his site again and- though it is still sexy as hell- there are weird, sad women writing pick-up lines in his comment box and asking how they could get his attention in "like, a club." I refuse to be one of these groupies. Even though he seems like a smart kid. And can talk economics. And has amazing musical taste. Nope. I refuse to throw my hat in the ring with desperate sounding girls who are clawing at his dick with "sexy" emails. Plus, he mentioned he dated an underwear model. So, I'm guessing I'm not his type.

1 Comments:

Blogger shaymo said...

i think it's okay to love a blog more than you love a person. in my hayday (heyday?) several blogs and many years ago, i was more prolific, interesting and enchanting... and always much better than i was in reality. which isn't to say the blog was outstanding or anything. anyways.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home