Monday, August 16, 2004

Don't let me be the last to know....

In the "why am I always the last know?" catagory---
From their website: "The Killers just finished taping their appearance on "The O.C." earlier this week. The band performed "Mr. Brightside" and "Smile Like You Mean It." The episode will air December 2nd on Fox."

I think the only thing better than seeing the Killers on TV is seeing them on TV with Seth Cohen! SWOON! Um...Should it make me sad/worried that I have the same taste (in music and in men) as 15 year old suburban teenage girls?

PS: If you are wondering about the two Killers-related posts....I chalk it up to me trying to deal with not being able to get tickets (despite writing up the show for last week's Voice!) for tonight's show at the Bowery Ballroom! My man Brandon is taking the stage in like an hour. I'll be home watching Donnie Darko in my pajamas. In the interest of this not happening again in October when they play a two-night stand at Irving Plaza, I've got to buy tickets this week. Who's going with me!???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ten year-old sister wants me to burn a copy of the Killers' CD for her. They're everywhere.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home